Terms and Conditions
You accept and agree to our terms by submitting an order through DIY Tracking. Please read them by clicking here. They include the following:
- If you are younger than 18, you need your parents' permission to submit an order through DIY Tracking.
- Although we do our best to make sure that all fees shown are correct, the fee shown may be incorrect. We will confirm the fee when we accept your order.
- For orders delivered within South Africa all necessary taxes have been included and no additional payment is required to effect delivery.
- For countries other than South Africa, the customer is responsible for finding out in advance about the legality of importing and using the products they ordered in their country. DIY Tracking is not responsible for any actions taken by authorities or any associated costs incurred. The courier company contracted by DIY Tracking is required to undertake customs clearance in the destination country and the customer must be contactable by them. The customer is responsible for all costs and taxes that the courier may have to pay on their behalf.
- For South Africa a flat rate is levied to cover shipping costs, the amount is reflected on the Order.
- For other countries a separate quote for shipping will be sent on an amended order. When this quote is received and accepted only then deposit the necessary funds into our account. If any refunds need to be made it will be less any banking charges and handling.
- We will do our best to dispatch your order as soon as reasonably possible after it is placed.
- We only ship goods to the countries listed on our website.
- You own the goods once you pay us the fees in full.
- We will refund any money you have already paid if we cancel any order.
- We may not have the goods you want in stock. You may cancel an order or choose other goods if the goods you want are not in stock.
- We sell some goods that third parties deliver directly to you. They may have terms that apply to these goods. Please make sure that you understand and agree to those terms.
- You can email us at infodiytracking [dot] co [dot] za for support.
All goods you order through DIY Tracking are subject to our Warranty and return policy. Please read it by clicking here. It includes the following:
- If you cancel your order in terms of Section 44 of the ECT Act, then we will refund the purchase price of the product within 30 days less the direct cost of returning it to us.
- We warrant all our new products against any defects for six months of normal household use, from the time we supplied the product.
- We will repair, replace or refund the price of any defective product that you return to us during the six month warranty.
- We warrant all our repairs and repaired products against the failure of a repair and any further defect for three months from the time we returned the repaired product.
- Warranties on any of our products will be invalid if any person who is not suitably qualified has opened, tampered with or altered that product contrary to the instructions or removed the warranty label.
- Our customers must use our returns procedure for returning defective or unsuitable products, or else we may refuse to accept them.
- Customers of other suppliers (such as major retail chains) must return defective or unsuitable products directly to that supplier.
(c) Copyright 2007-2012 Michalsons (www.Michalsons.com)