What can you do with a GPS tracker?
Vehicle Tracking Units
When using our vehicle tracker you can:
- At any specific time track the present whereabouts of the vehicle
- Set a maximum speed, so that you are notified whenever that speed is exceeded
- Set a park alarm so that you are notified whenever the vehicle moves.
- Check on a vehicle's routing in real time
- Check if and when a vehicle moves outside a specific area or route
- Set up a travel log for tax purposes
Personal Tracking Units
When placing a GPS tracking unit in your child's school bag, you can:
- Keep track of school lift schemes
- Check if children deviate from a standard route home
- Receive an alarm call if your child strolls outside a geozone that you've set up around their school or day care centre.
- Keep a watch on the elderly, especially those with Alzheimer's or Dementia
- Track the whereabouts of people to whom you've issued cell phones
- Attach it to a pet's collar so that you are notified if the pet strays
- Attach it to or in valuables so that you can trace them if they are stolen - for example a bicycle, electronic or other equipment
Alarms are sent to your email address, and the message can be forwarded to your cell phone.